Thursday, January 21, 2010

You did this to me.



I am hoping by now that the word has got around enough for me to make a post on my blog. Kwinton and I found out just after Christmas that we are expecting our fourth (and last) child. I didn't want anyone to have to find out via the internet so I hope the word has somehow spread. Anyhow, I will now present you all with our story (well, anyone who cares to read it that is).
I was actually pretty happy with our three lovely kids and things were great. Until that fateful day which always comes and Kwinton asks when we are going to have another one. It took me some time and some convincing and I agreed. After about 7 months and no luck I was the one doing the convincing. "Lets just wait......I think I am good with 3 kids.........lets plan a vacation" Well, it worked, Kwinton agreed to put off number four until I was a bit more ready. But what we always learn from these situations is that the decision is ultimately not ours to decide. Just as we began the process of prevention, alas, it was too late. So here we are 9 weeks of a baby in my tummy and feeling like blah. Hopefully the icky will pass quickly. But we couldn't be happier that we have been so lucky to have been given all of our children and now one more to COMPLETE the family. However as I move through these days of nausea and tiredness I reserve the right to say "You did this to me" whenever I want!

4 comments:

  1. apparently the word didn't get around the rose side of the family cuz I didn't have a clue but I'm very excited for you! Eden will have a little friend. Hooray! And congrats. I still blame les when Eden is being naughty....if not that what else are they good for honestly?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats- I am expecting a "surprise" as well, but we are also very happy! I feel your pain with the nausea and all! When are you due? I hope that everything goes well with your pregnancy and #4! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny Nikki. I am so happy for you guys. I am glad I am over the nausea part. I can't imagine doing it with three kids to take care of. You are one tough mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete