Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas is Here!

I am just getting around plugging in my camera and pulling off the pictures from the Holidays so these are a little behind. Please forgive me for my next few post being out of order and weeks late. Christmas was a whole lot of crazy around here. We all had so much fun at all of the family parties and events. The kids made a good haul this year getting lots of fun toys and games. I guess Santa must have thought they were pretty darn good this year. Gabe came out with a Nintendo DSI, a scooter, and a few other little things. Cali also got a scooter and A TON of little horses and a stable, along with some other animals and games. Cole got some fun action figures, but his favorite for sure is the Elmo restaurant. I am so blessed to have such a sweet husband and kids that I get to enjoy the holidays with.

So excited for the book Cali got him!

Yeah, Christmas Rocks.

Cali was the slowest opener, I guess she is just
trying to enjoy the moment.


Cole got the hang of it pretty quick!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the kid's comments coming. I love it. They really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete