Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kwinton's first night home.

So Kwinton had Thursday night off for the Holiday. I was so excited for him, this would be his first night off in over a month. Well, let me just tell you how it went. I went to bed with a slight stomach ache which i had through-out the day. And then it happened, I woke up around 4:oo a.m. with the worst stomach pain ever. For the next 7 hours I was in and out of the bathroom, on the toilet (sorry if that's too much information), throwing up, in the bath, etc. Holy cow my stomach had waged a war on me and it was winning. I finally came out of my room around 1:00 in the afternoon, only to return to bed again around 3:30. So if this is a sign of what is going to happen every time Kwinton is in MY bed, I think I might just change my mind.

3 comments:

  1. lol. Oh Nikki. I'm sorry you were so sick. And yes if this is what happens when Kwinton is home...make him sleep on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seriously sucks! Do you think it was the flu or something you ate? Poor Nikki. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it was, but no one else caught it. Thank goodness. I am felling much better!

    ReplyDelete