Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cali gets a new bedroom

I have been promising Cali for some time now that I would give her, her very own girl room. So this week I got to work. I started on Wednesday with the painting. Kwinton and Angie were kind enough to lend me a hand. So come Thursday, we were ready for the fun stuff. Kwinton and I went to Lowes to pick up as few last things and then on to the decorating. Meg and Angie came over to help out, and Kwinton even stayed up ALL day for the fun. Meg had to leave a little early to pick up her kids, so Kwinton had to put up with me and Angie telling him what to do and where to hang everything, but he was a good sport and I think even secretly had a little fun himself. When the room was ready we had Cali wait outside the closed door. Angie was inside with the video camera and I was out with Cali. It was like a true Extreme Makeover! Cali was so happy and cute when she saw her new room. Here are some pictures of the fun!

Before shot.

Painting day



Angie helping hang the letters





Waiting outside her room. It's almost time to see it.

The look on her face is the best!





1 comment:

  1. Nikki it really did turn out cute! Naryssa is asking me if she can come over tomorrow to see Cali's room. By the way If you want, I have some Purple Sparkly tab top panels for the window, My kids wouldn't keep them up, if you want them they are yours! I also have a couple of fluffy valances if you want those. It might be too much purple for you but you can check them out. GREAT JOB Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete