Monday, January 31, 2011

Kwintons Birthday

Kwintons birthday was on Monday the 17th. The kids had the day off of school since it was M.L.K. day. So we spent the day cleaning up the house and waiting for daddy to get home from work. The kids decorated a little table and put a sign on it that said "birthday table". They also made Kwinton some hilarious birthday crowns which he happily wore while he opened his presents. For dinner Kwinton wanted French toast. (I don't get the breakfast for dinner thing, but hey it wasn't my birthday.)


Sitting at his birthday table, getting ready to open presents!!!

The kids got him Despicable Me!

I decided to get him a Blu Ray Player. He has really
wanted one, but would never go out and spend money
like that on himself. So I did it for him. He had NO idea!!!!
The look on his face says it all!!!!

This crown was awesome.

Kwinton couldn't wait to play with his new toy, so he went downstairs and hooked it up while I made his dinner. After dinner we just had to watch the new movie and eat some ice cream cake. All in all I think the day turned out great, I know Kwinton loved just staying in and spending the night with me and the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment