Friday, January 7, 2011

First Piano Recital.

Gabriel had his very first piano recital in December. He has been playing now for about 7 months. I wish I would have had a video camera with me but I didn't even think about it that night. I was so, so nervous for him when he got up there. But as he always does, he pulled through like a champ. He is just like his dad and never tells me that he is nervous until it is all over. I think they do it to keep me calm. ( I know Kwinton does it to keep me calm, because I am always a ball of nerves at things like this.) It is just funny to see Gabe do the same thing to keep me calm. But no matter what they say it doesn't stop me from tearing up when I see my kids do things like this.
The songs he played were Thanksgiving day, Up on the house top, and Jazz Band Jam. Now, I don't know anything about piano, but I do know that he is doing really well. His teacher is constantly amazed at how fast he is learning.


We just brought Cali. Cole is not to be trusted
at things like this.

Isn't he handsome?

He looked so small next to that piano.

Piano Man.

The kids all sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
Why does he always look so small....

No comments:

Post a Comment