Thursday, October 22, 2009

Taylor Boys Birthdays

My cute little nephews birthday are pretty close in October, so Meg decided to do a joint birthday party for them (while she can still get away with it). It was a lot of fun, Meg always goes above and beyond in making the cake and doing fun stuff for the kids. They all had a blast! Well, except for the Hastings family who were home sick. Here are some pictures from the fun time. Oh, and please notice the awesome cake Meg made again! She is truly amazing. I love all of my sweet little nieces and nephews, I am so glad my family is so close and that we get to see them all grow up together. Happy Birthday too Enoch (5) and Jarom (2).


Dinosaur cake!

All the decor.


Jarom having fun.... it's his party after all

nerds!

Jarom opening presents

Enoch loved Gator Golf

Kids waiting for cake


The birthday boys


No comments:

Post a Comment