Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Grade Frights


My son Gabriel is in first grade this year and boy is he learning a lot. I would like to share with you a couple of things that he picked up at school this week.

Story #1
Cali and Gabe are upstairs wrestling when I can only assume Gabe gets hit "between the legs." I then hear Gabe yell "oh.... my cheese its." He was clearly referring to his package. He then said to Cali, "actually Cali when boys at my school get hit there, they yell OH MY WEINER!" I sat downstairs listening to my 6 year old tell my very clueless four year old GIRL that boys have weiners between there legs.

Story #2
After finishing dinner Cali and Gabe are sitting on the couches getting ready to do their reading and Gabe starts singing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me. Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me." A song that he has NEVER heard around here. How nice it is to know he is learning so much at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment