Friday, June 19, 2009

Gabe's Field Trip






Last week was Gabe's last week of Kindergarten, I cannot believe I have a child that is going into first grade. He has had a so much fun in his class this year. I went with his class on a field trip to Wheeler Farm, where we basically just froze our butts off. But it was lots of fun. Here are some pictures.


Please note: The children were on the table because the Geese were trying to eat there lunches. Not because they weren't being properly supervised.



2 comments:

  1. So even though you didn't tell me about your blog I'm glad that Kwinton told me! These pictures of Gabe's field trip make it look like you had lots of fun! Make sure to inform my mom that you have a blog. I just made her accept my invitation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to look at your blog! It is fun to keep up with people via blogland. You and Gabe look so dang cute up in that tree. I have a blog too - ninetofivewithjandj.blogspot.com if you are ever bored and want to check up on me. Ha ha.

    P.S. Let's get together again soon. Maybe we could all go bowling or something.

    ReplyDelete