Monday, June 22, 2009

Burying the trampoline

So Kwinton decided that this year was the year to get the kids a trampoline. I was a bit hesitant at first because I have never had a trampoline, but he had one growing up and insisted that they are not that dangerous. So we agreed that we would get a trampoline only if we burried it. It was quite a process to get the trampoline in the ground, which ended with a GIANT mountain of dirt in my back yard for three weeks. But in the end I am glad that we did it. The kids are loving it and I feel that they are at least a little safer when they are out there. Enjoy the pictures!!

They had to come through the fence.

a little more......

The first scoops

getting deeper

there were a ton of rocks


Cali in the hole







Gabe in the hole



the retaining wall

down it goes!

how pretty



What I like to call. DIRT MOUNTAIN!! Although, I think it was more like boulders and grass and dirt mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment