Friday, October 14, 2011

Everything Else.

Here are some other happenings that went on during the month of September,

We went to a swim party at Kwintons Aunts house.
Nobody almost drowned this year!

Kwinton J gets cuter everyday

We went to The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point.
This was a maze through bushes.

Kwinton knows a baby hater when he sees one.
He is not happy to be with Angie.

The kids climbed rocks. Oh, and Angie.


My dad and mom!!! I love them!!!
Aren't they the cutest?

Gabriel caught a dragonfly and tied it onto this vine.
He said he wanted to go fishing with it. Gross.

Our attempt at a family picture. Kwinton J is sleeping in
his stroller and of course crazy child is fighting with me.

We also went to Liberty Park. I am pretty sure it was
transvestite day there. Which is fine. None of my business.
However I am not quite ready to explain that to my kids.
Kwinton loved playing in the water though.

So we went into the Tracy Aviary.
This is Kwintons Mowgli crawl he did it for about 2 months
before he learned to walk.

The girls

Some of the boys. The young lad in the middle is Jarom.
He is Chris and Megs crazy child.
\

Gabe and Kwinton. SOOOO HANDSOME!!

My nephew Bain had a birthday party. He is the one
in the cooler.

This is his older brother Tae bringing out homemade
light sabers.

Then chaos broke loose.

This is Cali hiding from the chaos.

Cole and his grandpa Franc. I don't know what it is about
his Grandpa, but Cole LOVES him. All of my other kids are
afraid of him.

Kwinton J got this crazy rash.
It didn't seem to bug his and it went away in a few days.

But it totally freaked me out.

Cali and Gabe won all of these prizes from school.

Selling ALL these books.

My niece Emma turned 9. She had a Hollywood Party!

The kids all walked the red carpet and posed for the paparazzi.

It was a ton of fun. Cute Cali.

Haha. His face is priceless.

Then they had a dance party.

And last but not least Gabe pulled out the moves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment