Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March Madness

I feel like life is coming at me so fast I don't even have time to keep up on things. I think the best way for me to keep the blog updated is to maybe take it a month at a time. So here are some highlights from the month of March.

Cali turned 6!!! She got a new bike.

She was a zoo keeper at her party. Her cousins
got her this puppy and vet set. SHE LOVES IT!

The rest of the monsters.

Cupcake time!

Jarom loves cupcakes.

I should have pushed his face down in it.
I will remember that next time.

Weird Chris.

Kwinton J. is getting cuter by the second.

Gabe put this on in the car and waved at other cars.

Gabe also started baseball. Look how ready he is.

His team is the Nationals.

We froze our butts off at his first game.
Oh, how I love Utah weather.

And on a final very exciting note.
I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!
Kwinton and his mom made my this quilt for Christmas.
But it has been away for months getting quilted.
Pretty amazing hu? Kwinton made 24 of the blocks,
Kathy did the 12 harder ones. Then Kwinton did all the
borders and his mom took it somewhere to get quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment