Friday, November 20, 2009

Denver with Angie

Alright...... I have a confession to make. I have traveled out of state twice in my life to see Hanson in concert. I know what your thinking. "Hanson? Like mmm Bop?" Yes. Like mmm Bop. Now before you get all crazy on me here's the story. ANGIE is the Hanson fan, not me. I don't hate them, but I would not (on my own dime) travel out of state to see them in concert. But my sweet yet crazy sister would, and she takes me along for the ride. You know you would all go on a free trip too, so don't even start. Anyway, we flew into Denver on a Tuesday and went to the concert Tuesday night. It was actually a ton of fun, I even made some friends in line while Angie left me to go meet Hanson. (She won some crazy meet and greet and had to ditch me for a while). We spent Wednesday finding some malls and just cruising around Denver. Not so different from Salt Lake might I say but still fun. I didn't take a ton of pictures but here's a few!


Angie had to work, of course.

Driving............

more driving......
STOP WORKING!!!!

Proof!

I thought this sign was funny so we ate here.

The funniest part. We were the ONLY people in the place!

A couple of bunnies lived outside our hotel.


Shuttle ride from the airport

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I work so much Nikki, but if I didn't I wouldn't be able to fund our awesome trips to go see Hanson!!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete